5 Oct 2017
HELP CHANGE THE WAY WE PROTECT TAMARIKI
The wellbeing of tamariki is everyone's responsibility. They deserve to feel safe, have their voices heard and be surrounded by loving whanau and community.
If these words capture why you became a Social Worker, then you belong on the journey we've just begun at Oranga Tamariki. We're looking for qualified and registered social workers who want to make a difference by putting children at the heart of everything they do.
We have positions available in both our Youth Justice and Care and Protection teams.
These positions span nationally across New Zealand including Te Tai Tokerau (Northland), Auckland, Waikato, Bay of Plenty, Taranaki, Manawatu, Hawkes Bay, Wairarapa, Wellington, upper South Island, wider Canterbury and lower South Island regions.
You'll need to have:
- New Zealand permanent residency or be a NZ Citizen
- A Social Work qualification recognised by the New Zealand Social Workers Registration Board (SWRB)
- Full SWRB registration and current annual practising certificate and/or relevant requirements to acquire full registration
- A clean criminal history
- A full, clean valid drivers' licence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If making a difference is what truly inspires you, the only way to achieve it is to be in the driving seat of change. That means the ability to make better decisions supported by new ways of working and by colleagues who are just as passionate about putting tamariki first.
Learn more about Oranga Tamariki and join us on our journey by visiting http://socialworkerjobs.co.nz
Company: Ministry for Vulnerable Children, Oranga Tamariki
Work Type: Permanent
Country: New Zealand
- Healthcare & Medical