FMCG Auckland Grocery Merchandisers
10 Oct 2017
- Part Time
Mondays, Tuesdays, Fridays = 4.8hrs TOTAL
This role will see you
- Rotating stock
- Replenishing the shelves
- Checking tickets
- Building promotional product displays
- Following briefs and planograms
- Build strong relationships in store to establish your presence
Merchandising experience would be preferred but we will consider other experience in different sectors. You'll be someone that takes pride in the brands you represent, sees tasks through to completion, works methodically, and a great communicator with excellent time management and organisational skills.
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- A reliable vehicle to travel between sites
- Full drivers license
- Data to complete your online reporting
- A smart phone capable to run CROSSMARK apps
- A current site safe pass is required.
- Comprehensive training will be provided.
CROSSMARK is an international leader in the field of Sales and Marketing. For over 100 years we have been working with the world's leading brands, providing marketing and selling solutions to our clients and continuing to set standards for innovation and excellence.
If you would like to be a part of this great company or wish to find out more about this position, please submit your resume by using the apply button below.
To find out more about CROSSMARK visit our website at www.crossmark.co.nz
Candidates chosen for phone screening will be contacted. We thank all other candidates for their interest and wish you well in your continued search for a position.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Work Type: Part Time Permanent
Country: New Zealand